Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nestle Philippines TV Commercial Ice Cream Serbis





          Everybody loves ice cream! Any age, gender and even social status they can’t refuse to eat ice cream. With the coldness it can give plus the different flavors where we can choose really satisfy the customers. For others it can give refreshment. Ice cream is sometimes called as “stress reliever” when they are mad, stress with works or studies and even when they feel sad. The Nestle Philippines release a TV commercial entitled “SERBIS” it is about a boy that was left by his school service and instead to cry or feel embarrass he shows a smile and the Nestle ice cream vendor offer him a ride. Along their way they encounter a man who bought an ice cream not for him but for someone he like and the lady gives her smile in return next to their way they saw a kind who plays hide and seek and all her playmate shown when they saw an ice cream and they became happy. Then there was a man who helps an old lady to pass at the pedestrian lane and the old lady gives an ice cream in return.

          For me, as I’m an ice cream lover I used to eat it when I’m sad, stress and after I cry because for me eating ice cream can help me to ease my sadness, relieved, and happy. When I watch this commercial via YouTube I liked it! It attracts me to smile always and make people around me to feel happy and smiling. In just little things, simple help and even saying thank you can make people smile.

         The Nestle Ice cream commercial message is whatever happens we should not forget to smile and gives happiness because in just simple smile it may change the mood of others and even yours. So let’s smile and enjoy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment